7.03.2011

The Animal Avoider

So Isaac is getting USED to animals. Several months ago we were at a house with a cat. It was just sitting there, probably just looking at Isaac and he FREAKED OUT! He was so terrified! So we thought we'd better get him acclimatized to animals. We walk up to kitties and puppies when we see them. He's pretty good now, but as soon as they start making any moves towards him, he slowly steps away. I thought it would be fun to take him to a petting zoo at a neighborhood party in Edmonton. I went in with him into the pen and he followed all the animals and tried to pet them. Once they started getting a little friendly he did his usual back away slowly. He's come a long way from screaming bloody murder, and we're happy about that!
This bunny was not too wild for him.

This miniature pony, however, was eating just a little
too ferociously for Isaac

1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

Baha! I love the last picture! He's so stinkin' cute!