2.10.2010

The Forgotten

So it's been forever since I actually wrote anything on this blog...I began with such great intentions, I promise! Life has come and gone without being reported on my wee little blog. Unfortunately, other projects call my name: painting, putting away Christmas decorations, cleaning my kitchen, organizing baby clothes and putting the final touches on Isaac's bedroom. (Good news, I finished my cross-stitch and it just needs to be framed.)



It's too bad I was thrown into being at home full time and becoming a mother all at the same time...let's just say I REALLY appreciate the inventors of baby swings and bouncers! But that's only when I get motivated - it took Mark coming home from a hard day of work to find me watching my 3rd movie that day. I, of course, felt guilty and that night I cleaned the entire kitchen. Unfortunately Mark came home, and walked through the kitchen without turning on the light. My accomplishment went unnoticed. How sad. It only took a minute for me to suggest that he turn on the light to the kitchen. He fell in love with me again.

It is wonderful to see a little baby change and progress: smiling, rolling over, laughing. It is such a joy to be a mother. I highly recommend it! Beware, you may get a reduced amount of sleep. Pictures to be posted soon!!

No comments: