8.16.2010

The Airband

Our ward had its campout this weekend and invited families to perform airbands. Mark and I had great intentions on performing one, but...didn't. I reflect back on some of the best airbands I've been in. "I Will Survive" is one. My sister Ariel and her friends choreographed it (with my help) and performed it in Gr. 7. The next year I performed it in Gr. 11 with some friends. I then performed it in my YSA Branch with some other friends. The best part about it was wearing sparkly dresses underneath bathrobes.

I hope to perform it FOR THE LAST TIME with my sister-in-laws in January for our wards annual Talent Show!

The next best airband was "Reach for the Stars". We even recorded it and it was edited by a friend of ours...we were very proud abouthow it turned out! Here's the video - notice how everyone gets a chance to wear the glasses and that Mark doesn't know the words...ha ha.

No comments: