10.14.2010

The Yoga X


For all of you who are nieve like me and think Yoga is easy? Think again! I tried it, it kicked me in the butt! Mark and I tried it a while ago, as part of our P90X program, and we had to stop because 1. It was late 2. It was dang hard, and we were wimps. That was over a week ago, and sure enough, it returned the next week. I did as much as I could and still had 15 min left. I'm much better at the flexibility half where you are sitting down and stretching so I'm glad that finally came along. I think if I had nice LuLu Lemon yoga clothes I'd perform better. I'm sure of it! Ha ha.

So far, Mark & I have been pretty impressed with the whole P90X program. I'm feeling myself getting stronger and stronger and am not nearly as sore in the morning as I thought I'd be. I think we've got another 80 days to go. Yay?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so proud of you Brooklyn! The yoga is SUPER hard and totally makes you sweat! Tanner and I really enjoyed doing it together as I'm sure you and Mark do! Keep it up!!