I'm sure all of you mothers out there can agree that HELPING children do not always equal HAPPY mothers. I have bred a HELPER. Ok, so maybe he's more of a kid who has a FASCINATION with dishwashers, garbages, plants & brooms and doesn't intend of helping, but it's just as irritating. I've learned how to load my dishwasher in the duration of a nap, or if neccesary, load it with the door cracked open. Maybe I'll give it up all together and just hand wash every....uh, no chance!
 |
| A common occurence at the Ellingsons |
Isaac is so curious! He loves to check out what his Momma and Daddy are doing and when we say "Nooo" he just gives us a huge grin! Maybe we'll just give up on buying toys for him, as he loves to play with random non-toy things. He's able to get through almost all barriers we make. Although he's a handful (7 months till nursery!!) I love him! He's adorable and the greatest snuggler there ever was!
 |
| Just enough space for me! |
 |
| The perfect windows for a little boy! |
2 comments:
That is such a cute entry that you made. Looks like Isacc is growing when we are not able to be so close. We are looking forward to seeing you three this weekend.We love and miss you all.
Faith
I totally know what you mean about the dishwasher! Just this morning I started to unload it and soon enough, it was closed and put off until nap time. They're so precious, curious, investigative, and absolute little miracles! Who needs toys when you have a kitchen full of gadgets!
Post a Comment