So I'm a bit perplexed.
I got my utilities bill in the mail a couple days ago and was a little annoyed because of something NEW! An extra $10 flat rate charge, in addition to the metered water charge! Mark and I have spent time and money on buying high efficiency appliances (washer, toilets & showerhead). As a result we'll be saving over 20 gallons of water washing our clothes, 2.5 gallons of water each time we flush, and over 35 gallons of water during a shower! Even though we're saving the EARTH we're still forced to spend an extra $10 on our bill each month!! What the heck??! That doesn't make any sense! We should be rewarded for our efforts, not have to pay for it!
That is all.
1 comment:
Oh the inequities of dealing with monopolies! Too bad you can't say sorry Innisfail were not going pay for your water were going to buy from another town instead...I guess thats why they can jack up the price and get away with it.
Post a Comment