I've got a little boy who LOVES tools! He "helps" his daddy with projects and loves to try out/chew his tools. Mark brings his tools inside the house after work and if ever the house is TOO quiet, we usually discover Isaac taking out all of his daddy's tools from his tote. He especially loves zip-ties. He'll bypass all the other screwdrivers/flashlights/wire snippers and pull out the whole pile of zip-ties.
A couple days ago Isaac was playing at Grandma Jana's house while I was doing my taxes and it was so cute to hear him playing with her little plastic tool set (and not have to get upset at him for playing with them). We really need to buy him a plastic tool set, maybe earlier than his birthday!
The cutest thing by far is his little Carhart overalls! We got them from a family at church, they also came with a matching jacket. When Mark and I tile in our bathroom, we dress up Isaac in his Carharts to match his daddy and let him assist, or rather play in the vicinity while preventing him from eating the tile spacers or thinset.
| Isaac and Daddy wearing their Carharts. |
I'm sure Isaac will become a great assistant when he grows up, until then, we'll just try to keep him out of trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment