3.09.2011

The Ode to Isaac

I love my little boy! It's been over a year and he's grown and developed so much! Could you imagine if we developed at the same rate a baby does for our whole lives? We'd be huge! Here are a couple things I love about my Sir Isaac:
  • his huge bright blue eyes
  • how he smiles and bounces a little when you say "NO" (well, maybe I don't like it, but it's sure cute)
  • he is such a great cuddler!
  • his little bum chin
  • his never ending curiousity
  • he's strong and can climb anything
  • how he takes off the heat vents and sticks his legs down
  • he's a stair master!
  • how he took a while to really start walking because he had to know he could run to get to places fast
  • how he makes noises with his tongue
  • his puffy face and curly hair after a nap
  • his hugs
  • how he plays with his or my hair

3 comments:

Chris and Kristy said...

So precious! Children are such miracles and I don't think we'll ever get over how amazing they are!

Woodwards said...

Awwww! Isaac is a cutie! What a good Mom you are - you can tell you are really delighted to be his mother. What a lucky boy.

jolene said...

Brooklyn,

How small the world is when I am on my niece's blog and come across yours. Hope things are great for you and your family.
Looks like you are having fun and enjoy being a mother.

The Websters